Thursday, September 19, 2013

.



7am

My alarm goes off. Either that or one of the boys has already woken me up.

I'm usually up after this.

Stumble downstairs, open the pantry, pull out the coffee cart and either plug in the Keurig or the coffee pot {depends on how I feel. Will this be a multiple cup of coffee day or a single cup?} to get the caffeine started.



I'm over at {our nest in the city} guest blogging for Emily who was {at the time I wrote this} very pregnant and is now experiencing the newborn phase for the third time in three years {mad props}. 

Check out her blog for the rest of my post plus tons of her DIY stuff, recipes and general life and parenting posts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!
If you're commenting as "Anonymous" please make sure to sign your name under your comment so I know who you are!
Happy day to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...