Monday, April 15, 2013

Make Ya Smile Monday {06}

You know why I love funny gifs? It's because it's like getting to a funny part in a movie and rewinding it over and over and over again and laughing harder each time. Yes. I totally did that as a kid. Except with gifs you don't have to rewind!

Hope these make you laugh - if not, I hope you at least cracked a smile.


HILARIOUS. Quick thinking on throwing the printer out of the window to escape from the monster, buddy.


Poor cat. He'll never play the same.

Aaaand, if you haven't heard of this blog, you need to check it out. http://reasonsmysoniscrying.tumblr.com/ It's funny because it's true.

Happy Monday to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!
If you're commenting as "Anonymous" please make sure to sign your name under your comment so I know who you are!
Happy day to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...