Monday, March 11, 2013

Make Ya Smile Monday {01}

Yesterday I watched this on my news feed of Facebook and couldn't stop smiling. It made me think that we need to smile more. And what better day to smile than a Monday?
So I'm starting something new around here; Make Ya Smile Mondays!
Every Monday I'm going to try my dangdest to post something that made me smile and hopefully will make you smile too!

Enjoy this awesome video.



*If you have a picture or story or video that you think will make me smile, please feel free to email me the link/picture at vmstrickland (at) gmail (dot) com and maybe I'll feature it on one of the upcoming Mondays!

7 comments:

  1. awwww... I smiled. And it put things back in perspective, which I needed right now.

    Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. More like MAKE YA CRY Monday!

    Geez.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww this was really sweet. What city did they do this in? Cause I"m surprised anyone actually did it...and how was it miked? It was so clear! Anyhow I loved it and I've got a couple "funny's" to email you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was awesome! And one girl's name was Jade :) I don't hear that very often!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I totally thought of you when I heard that. :)

      Delete
  5. Should read "Make ya smile and/or cry Monday" !! Seems like Beth agrees with me. :) But awesome because I always enjoy a happy cry.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i want to go to a ballpit and make a new friend. loved this.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!
If you're commenting as "Anonymous" please make sure to sign your name under your comment so I know who you are!
Happy day to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...