Thursday, October 11, 2012

photo dump thursday

my parents got into town on sunday night.
it's been lovely for all of us.
i've been recovering from a brutal head cold that my older two boys passed onto me {thankyouverymuch} in between breastfeeding {a lot! my little chunker now weighs 11lbs 13oz!} and making thanksgiving dinner {and now i've making pumpkin everything with all my leftover pumpkin puree!} and enjoying the company of my parents, my kids and jamie.

blogging is not a high priority at this point, but i've been taking some pictures so i don't forget everything in approximately 59 days.
enjoy...

milk drunk smiles


playing outside in the sandbox

gramma holding her youngest grandson

everyone's got their own entertainment

a sneak peek at a quick photo shoot i did with blaise and a vintage suitcase {thanks, kelly for the suitcase!}

13 comments:

  1. LOVE! i love that little chunker face (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. ACK! LOVE IT ALL.

    especially that you call him your little chunker.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ACK! Love it all. Especially that he is your "little chunker."

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH my goodness, the photo of them all lined up on the sofa, love it!! Glad your mom is there to snuggle your little guy and help out. Hope you feel bettter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Elaine. I think I'm over the worst of it now even though it is lingering somewhat...
      It definitely is nice to have my parents here, for sure!

      Delete
  5. Wow, Blaise is so big already! Amazing thay he & O are only like 2 weeks apart...she looks so tiny next to him at a bit over 8 lbs and skinny legs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's crazy how big he is. Actually, he had really cute non-scrawny legs since birth. Even Jude (who was bigger than Blaise) had long, scrawny legs. I love chunky baby legs. So I'm pleased. :)

      Delete
  6. What to add what to add...man the chunker comments say it all. SO darn cute!!! I can't wait to see your whole photo shoot why must you tease me so!!???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shereen, check out my Picasa folder for a few more pics from the shoot!

      Delete
  7. love, love, LOVE the photo with everyone's own entertainment - made me chuckle outloud :)
    enjoy your time with your family - we blog friends will patiently for your return
    Autumn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks Autumn. I thought it was funny too when I came up with that caption. :)
      Thanks for being patient and sticking around! :)

      Delete
  8. I will we'd got one of him in the scales!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, the caption is perfect! entertainment is right! and I don't think skype is going to cut it anymore!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!
If you're commenting as "Anonymous" please make sure to sign your name under your comment so I know who you are!
Happy day to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...