Thursday, December 15, 2011

lesson {re}learned

i thought i had blogged about it before but i checked. i haven't.
so we took family pictures for our christmas card back in october.
for the most part, they were a massive fail.
i mean, in the end i did put together a decent christmas card {reveal to come soon!} but i did have to use multiple pictures due to...well...this:


or this:


or this:


and get a look at this fantastic shot:

i believe this picture really does say a thousand words. this one's going down in the family yearbook for sure.

the aftermath/bribing with the promise of lollipops if we got smiles:


oh family pictures. the lesson {re}learned? lower your expectations.


jude's face says what mine wanted to at the end of this photo sesh.

3 comments:

  1. I laughed out loud at the cuteness of your Christmas card.



    (AH - my word verification is "hymentsy" - i do NOT want to know what that is...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah the camera opposition stage, even I the "click-happy" woman I am today threw the odd temper tantrum for the camera...but those photos show the real story and provide a few laughs down the road. I love it, can't wait to see the Christmas card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can TOTALLY relate!! I loved the finished product by the way..

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!
If you're commenting as "Anonymous" please make sure to sign your name under your comment so I know who you are!
Happy day to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...