Wednesday, July 27, 2011

an ode to my jude

Jude is 4 days away from turning 2 years old.
How did we get here?
How did time fly by so quickly?
I don't know, but I am holding onto each day and trying to remember to live.in.each.moment.
For the longest time every time we introduced Jude, he would get a hearty,

Hey Jude!

with a big smile and usually a comment about the Beatles.
It's a good thing we like the Beatles (and I love that song) and I hope Jude will too because he's likely going to get it for the rest of his life.
So in honour of the Beatles, Jude, and his approaching 2 year birthday enjoy this collection:


love this movie.


cutes patoots. love his pronunciation.


ukulele!


if you watch only one of them, this is the one to watch.

(this one is pure jokes)


hey Jude

I love you.

2 comments:

  1. I watched the first two clips... the little guy won first place for me :) how do I get this clip?? Oh happy birthday Jude!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I had to watch the rest...all good, but glad you put them in that order...that's how I like them!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!
If you're commenting as "Anonymous" please make sure to sign your name under your comment so I know who you are!
Happy day to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...