Saturday, March 12, 2011

earl grey

i know. another picture of cupcakes. 
sorry.
today was my "free" day for this week (the one day a week i get to partake in sweets during the Lenten season).
i made these earl grey cupcakes with lemon buttercream for jamie's grandpa's 80th birthday.
there are a bunch leftover so it seems to me as if i'll be playing the part of porch fairy tomorrow after church. 
(i love playing porch fairy.)


*porch fairies are those who leave treats or goodies on the porch/front door of someone they know as a surprise

2 comments:

  1. "Porch Fairy." I like that term...and I like that idea even more. :)

    stephanie@metropolitanmama.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh I'm sad i missed this porch delivery. Those look goooooreat.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!
If you're commenting as "Anonymous" please make sure to sign your name under your comment so I know who you are!
Happy day to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...