Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Jude speaks!

Jude's been picking up words like crazy these days.
Today it was:

My bad.
(I'm so serious.)
Pear
and
Ouch!

And for the last part of the day he walked around crying

"boo-beh! boo-beh! boo-beh!" because all of his blueberries were gone and I wouldn't give him anymore. (Have you seen blueberry poop!? You would hold back too, if you had. Trust me.)
He's such a little parrot and copies sounds and words quite well.
He can be so unbelievably cute and sometimes I feel really bad at how little one-on-one time I get with him - especially compared to how much time I had for Noah at this stage. It's hard!
How do you get one-on-one time with each of your kids?

1 comment:

  1. Ok, I need some 1 on 2 grandkid time. I think Im going to have to take a "Grandkid Time" off from work...

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!
If you're commenting as "Anonymous" please make sure to sign your name under your comment so I know who you are!
Happy day to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...