Thursday, January 27, 2011

double fisting

today was a different, but really good day. 
jamie was up and out of the door before any of us were awake {and the boys got up at 7:30 so that's saying something}.
i ran 4 miles. {yay me!}
dropped off a meal for a good friend who just had her second baby.
brought lunch on campus to eat with jamie and the boys.
both the boys really liked it.
i reminisced about my working {on campus} days.
then we went to visit the Tim Horton's lady in the cafeteria. 
she loves our boys and they each got 2 free timbits.
the boys sat on the "grey stairs" and enjoyed their timbits.


we all took naps in the afternoon.
got up, went to starbucks {i needed a grande nonfat latte}, dropped off some books at the library and then met jamie for dinner {a special treat at McD's}.
came home and jamie left again to go back on campus for the big event tonight.
noah and i watched madagascar after jude went to bed.
and then i spent 1.5 hours looking up all sorts of wonderful crafts on the internet.
good golly there's a lot of fun things to do out there!

today turned out to be a really good day.
and now i am going to organize my bedroom. 
hope you had a good thursday!

2 comments:

  1. Days like that are so great! I crossed something off my to do list at work that I have been 'avoiding' doing for almost two months! It feels good to have it done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that pic of Jude, look at that little tummy hehe so cute!
    I wish I was in your day that sounds like a pleasantly satisfying day!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!
If you're commenting as "Anonymous" please make sure to sign your name under your comment so I know who you are!
Happy day to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...