Saturday, November 13, 2010

Click!

November isn't always the most pleasant of months.
November 2010 has been downright delightful.
I am so thankful for sun and warmth, for friends and friends for my kids and being outside.

On Friday, the boys and I went for a walk with my friend Chantel {who becomes more and more dear to me the more we hang out which is making me more and more sad to be leaving next year} and her two girls and the little boy she looks after. Her daughter, Hannah, was born 2 days after Noah and they are seriously two peas in a pod.

{I remembered to bring my camera on our walk.}

Click!

The start of our walk. It was so cool to walk down this made-for-a-movie path lined with tall, old trees.

Click!

Hannah & Noah have a blast telling us "red light" and "green light". A friend told me she thought it looked like they were singing "Stop in the name of love.". Maybe they were....

Click!


Click!

A snack break in the sun.

Click!


4 comments:

  1. It definitely IS a great walking path!! beautiful memory!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'm that friend mentioned in your post. :)
    Just thinking this morning how I think it's so nice that we are "getting to know each other" in a unique way of reading eachother's blogs, tweets, and FB updates.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! You are! I should have linked to your blog. In fact, I will right now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and yes. I totally agree. I think it's so cool how the internet has a unique way of bringing people together to form friendships that might not normally happen.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!
If you're commenting as "Anonymous" please make sure to sign your name under your comment so I know who you are!
Happy day to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...