Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Judester

Today Jude had his one year check up at the doctor's.

I think it's safe to say that Dr. B is quite enamoured with our little Jude. Especially how he is always sucking on his two little fingers.

I asked her about the whole standing/walking/crying thing (how sometimes he cries when I hold his fingers and he walks forward). We both agreed that it's likely he just doesn't want to be pushed to walk. He'll do it on his own time and it's too early anyway to be worried or concerned about things.

He wailed when he got his shots, though. So much drama.

Oh and he LOVES, LOVES, LOVES his Daddy these days. It is just beyond adorable. I never really experienced this with Noah and I wanted to so badly for Jamie. But these days, Jude will just reach out for Jamie and say "Dah Dah Dah Dah".

Tonight we were in the grocery store and Jamie went off on his own to grab a few things while I got the rest of the items with the two boys. I ended up holding Jude because he just wasn't a happy camper in the grocery cart and as soon as he saw Jamie coming the arms went out and a smile replaced the tears and all he said was "Dah Dah Dah Dah" until Jamie took him from me.

So.Cute.

Oh and Jude is 22lbs and 31 inches tall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!
If you're commenting as "Anonymous" please make sure to sign your name under your comment so I know who you are!
Happy day to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...