Monday, August 9, 2010

It feels good.

I'm feeling encouraged.

I ran my 5k in BC and that was at least 2 weeks ago.

Last week I only ran once but I ran hard for about 25 minutes.

Yesterday I ran again. And I was encouraged.

When I first started running a few months ago I found that if I ran on the treadmill, a comfortable pace for me to run at was about 8.5km/hour (whether I was running 30 minutes or 45).
But yesterday I was comfortably running at 10km, then 10.5, then 11km! Comfortably! I am a slow starter, but I knew that once I was warmed up, I could easily go faster than 8.5k.
It's encouraging to know that my body is getting stronger and that even though the last few weeks have been all over the place with getting in good workouts and traveling, that I have a desire to work out and keep at this whole running gig.

It feels good.
It feels good.

1 comment:

  1. you are a running feind!!! Keep it up! Go sistah go!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!
If you're commenting as "Anonymous" please make sure to sign your name under your comment so I know who you are!
Happy day to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...