Friday, May 7, 2010

so tired I can't think of a title

It's been a good week, but I'm officially worn out.

Jamie's been gone since last Saturday afternoon and we miss him!

We're all sick now (boo) but it's not too bad (yet). Just runny noses and sneezing. And sore throats. And a bit of coughing. But it's not as bad as it sounds! Honest!

Today I wanted to sleep all day and practically did. I managed to nap during Jude's morning nap/Noah's blanket time and then again during their afternoon naps.

It's 9:15pm and I'm ready to call it a night.



1 comment:

  1. If you need me to watch the boys sometime so you can sleep just let me know.

    Are you verrry tired these days?

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!
If you're commenting as "Anonymous" please make sure to sign your name under your comment so I know who you are!
Happy day to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...