Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Bed Update 4.0

The last few nights have been okay.
Noah didn't fall out of bed last night, but he did wake briefly at 1am so I went in and calmed him down from whatever woke him up. (I don't even remember now - I think he went right back to sleep basically.)
But tonight he fell out at about the same time as he did the first night. I picked him up and he just lay on my shoulder. I put him back into bed and he was all quiet - didn't say a word, just sighted and then I could hear him breathing as I covered him with his blankets. Not sure if he was still half asleep or what, but hopefully he falls right back to sleep for the rest of the night.
I wonder if around 11:30 is when his sleep goes from restless to deep night sleep so while he's moving about and stirring is when he ends up falling out of the bed. Interesting. Perhaps I'll go in around 11 and check on him and make sure he's fully in his bed - if I remember.

Oh and naps have been fine. He goes down okay (although I have been hearing him talk and sing away to himself for about 15 or 20 minutes) and sleeps fine. The last couple days have been shorter naps, but his naps always vary depending on the day. Anywhere from about an hour to almost 2 hours - it really just depends on the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!
If you're commenting as "Anonymous" please make sure to sign your name under your comment so I know who you are!
Happy day to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...