Sunday, May 16, 2010

Bed Update 3.0

Tonight was night two of Noah sleeping in a bed.

He fell out.

I heard a *thump* in the middle of the Survivor Reunion show (my life = exciting!) and immediately I ran upstairs to find Noah sitting on his bum beside his bed. He was a bit shaken up, but calmed quickly in my arms. When I asked him if anywhere hurt he said "yes." and then when I asked him where it hurt he said, "Ummmmmm" which means there wasn't anywhere specifically that hurt. Funny boy. So we put him back to bed and left.

But then about 30 minutes later I heard "Mama. Mama. Mommy. Mommy. Mommy." quietly coming from his room. So I went up and of course he was all about coming downstairs and playing with his toys and was getting quite upset when I told him it was nighttime, time for bed and that we could play with his toys tomorrow.

*sigh*

Then he said, "I wanna cuddle."

*my heart*

So of course I cuddled up with him on the bed (I couldn't do this with him in his crib!) for a few minutes and then kissed his head and came back downstairs.

He's still talking from his room and wanting to go in "Mommy & Daddy's bed" but I'm hoping he stays put and falls asleep sooner rather than later.

2 comments:

  1. I wanna cuddle - so cute!! Joshua loves his bed, but sometimes when he doesn't want to go to bed, he'll say, "kisses for baby" - and how can I say no to that!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!
If you're commenting as "Anonymous" please make sure to sign your name under your comment so I know who you are!
Happy day to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...