Monday, April 12, 2010

Not ready yet

The other day I put Noah back in "underpants" and he was loving it. We kept reminding him "Make sure you tell Mommy or Daddy if you have to go pee or poo so you can sit on the potty."
At one point he was wearing his pajama top, underpants, his rubber boots and a mask with a feather on it. I wish I had taken a picture. It was pretty awesome.

He did well but didn't actually go pee or poo. Until he had a fit about something (I forget) and melted down. Seconds later he came up to me and said,

"My pants are wet, Mommy."

Oh. Yeah. That would be the pee, buddy.

So clearly NOT ready for underpants yet. Oh well. We'll keep trying every time we sense interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!
If you're commenting as "Anonymous" please make sure to sign your name under your comment so I know who you are!
Happy day to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...