Monday, April 26, 2010

More funny phrases from Noah

I am loving the phrases that are coming out of Noah's mouth! They crack me up.
Today was,

"I want to tell you something, Daddy."
"Yes, Noah?"
"I want to go downstairs."

He also has discovered, "Watch me, Mama!"

I love his phrase "Try again." and when he trips or slips he will often look up at me with a smile (if it's a minor fall) and say, "ha! I trip/slip!"

He also called me a "cheeky monkey" today and told me I was funny. :)

Oh and the other day while I was driving him and Jude somewhere he told me I was a crazy driver. I felt the need to explain to him that I was not, in fact, a crazy drive but actually I am a very good driver. He insisted that I was crazy and I then decided I wasn't going to defend my stellar driving skills to a 2.5 year old and so we ended the conversation.

This is a fun age, but the downside is correcting wrong words/phrases - like when Noah will tell (usually) Jamie to "stop talking!". Not cool.

1 comment:

  1. oh man what a hilarious nephew I have! And dont' worry Vaness, I know you're a good driver and I'm 26 ;) haha

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!
If you're commenting as "Anonymous" please make sure to sign your name under your comment so I know who you are!
Happy day to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...