Monday, April 19, 2010

Dream Feed Update

Last night I didn't end up feeding Jude at the dream feed - by the time I got upstairs he had stopped crying and settled for the night. I did feed him around 4am when he woke up, but other than that, it was good.

Tonight I was out until 11:15pm and Jamie said that Jude hadn't woken up at all so perhaps he's moving past this dream feeding waking. (Or at least for tonight he has...cuz you can never predict babies' sleeping patterns! :D)

It's 11:38pm and I think I should get to bed!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, get to bed :) I hope this is the beginning of continuous sleep for all of you...yay!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!
If you're commenting as "Anonymous" please make sure to sign your name under your comment so I know who you are!
Happy day to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...