Sunday, April 18, 2010

Dream Feed Droppage

Night one of dropping the dream feed.

It's 10:57pm and Jude has (surprisingly) not woken up. Generally he's woken up every night at some point between 9:30 and 11pm. But not tonight. It could be because he had shorter naps and was busy, busy so got tired out, but we'll see.
We shall see how tonight goes.

An update will be posted sometime tomorrow. (And so begins my obsessive blogging about sleep habits...please feel free to skip over them as they appear. I blog because I will forget.)

*edit - it's 11:29 and Jude's wailing away. Hm, I think I will feed him. The kid can holler, let me tell you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!
If you're commenting as "Anonymous" please make sure to sign your name under your comment so I know who you are!
Happy day to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...