Thursday, January 28, 2010

nooks & crannies

Oh yes. Lately Noah has been drawn to nooks, crannies and all small spaces - like a moth is drawn to a flame. It's nuts. He's been hiding out in between our couch and chair and then the other day he had actually PUSHED the couch and was behind the couch. I've found him behind the toy box, behind the chair, under Jude's crib, crouching between the coffee table and the couch and many other small spaces.
It's a bit crazy but just goes to prove what I say about kids liking cozy spaces.
Pictures to come when I can grab my camera in time to capture Noah in a small space.



*A video is even better than a picture, right?*

1 comment:

  1. better to LIKE small spaces than to NOT like small spaces...just incase you know, he gets stuck in a blue tube slide at fantasy fair

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!
If you're commenting as "Anonymous" please make sure to sign your name under your comment so I know who you are!
Happy day to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...