Wednesday, November 25, 2009

tweet!

I think the world just shrunk exponentially.
Here I sit in my house in 'lil old Guelph with my two boys and husband and I actually got "spoken" to by someone famous. Someone as famous as Ben Stiller. Actually, Ben Stiller himself.
The wonder of Twitter!
And at first I didn't even care, I was doing it for my friend Timmy who was inviting Ben to see Bob Newhart with him in December. But then when I actually got a reply back from Ben...I was overcome with girlish "awe-of-celebrity"ness. I'm lame, I know. But it was kinda cool!
Here it is in all its famousness: http://twitter.com/RedHourBen/status/6059547375

You can also read Timmy's letter to Ben Stiller here: http://timmyboyle.blogspot.com/2009/11/open-letter-to-ben-stiller.html

3 comments:

  1. Famous by association. Pretty cool stuff (I still rely on Zoolander for 50% of the funny stuff I say...). The question is: Will Timmy keep trying?

    ReplyDelete
  2. By participating in my dream you got to share in the joy :)

    Glad you had such a cool experience!

    Thanks for daring to dream with me.

    Katie V: That's a good question. Stay Tuned.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BAH THAT IS SO COOL! haha *girlish aw-of-celebrity-jaw-drop* Ben Stiller tweet'd my sister! :P

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!
If you're commenting as "Anonymous" please make sure to sign your name under your comment so I know who you are!
Happy day to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...