Monday, May 18, 2009

body movin'

Holy Bajoley this kid can move when he wants to!
The other day I lay down (after having a large bowl of Lucky Charms...hm, that may have something to do with it come to think of it...) to have a rest/nap and this little guy just started kick boxing, shadow boxing, skip roping and every other vigourous activity you can think of! I felt like my belly was shaking up, down, left and right...it was pretty crazy.
Lately the jumps and movements have been pretty visible from the outside. I remember being able to see big movements with Noah a lot earlier - so maybe this guy will just be smaller! (A girl can hope, right?)
Anyway, so the movements have not slowed - as I originally thought and told my midwife - but have gotten almost more intense and violent! Active little fella. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!
If you're commenting as "Anonymous" please make sure to sign your name under your comment so I know who you are!
Happy day to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...