Thursday, April 16, 2009

no news...at all.

So I did the blood work for gestational diabetes and iron levels. It was really busy in the lab at first but cleared out within an hour and since I was there for 2.5 hours...well, I guess I had some nice "me" time. I listened to some pregnancy podcasts and tried to read a book I brought, but the sugar from the pop was making it hard for me to focus on the words (I THINK that may have happened last time too).
I went to my midwife appointment hoping to hear good things, but they hadn't received the results of the test yet! Phooey. So I wait.
The night of the test this little guy was so active that he actually kept me awake! Oi vey that was a rough night.
Other than that, things have been going well. I have gained about 11 pounds I think which is pretty good although when I tried on some of my summery clothes (shorts and capris) I was saddened to find that one pair of capris that I heavily relied on last pregnancy is just a tad too tight - especially in the love handle area. :( I knew I was getting wider, but I didn't realize it was enough to affect how clothes fit me. Oh well.
Not much to say - it was a short midwife appointment and everything seems fine.
Oh and I did notice today that one of the times they took blood from me at the lab the lady really bruised me up! I had blood taken 3 times but 3 different people and the one time blood was taken from my left arm I noticed it was a bit more painful than the other times but didn't think much of it. Well today it's all green and blue and bruisey! Oh well.
I think that's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!
If you're commenting as "Anonymous" please make sure to sign your name under your comment so I know who you are!
Happy day to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...