Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Other Brother

Tonight I can check off one of my "restaurants to go to in Guelph" list.
The Other Brother.
Tonight I went with my friend Karen for dinner and we actually hoped to get there before 6pm when their $39 3 course meal is only $30. But alas, our order had to be PLACED before 6pm. Dang.
Anyway, it was a quaint little restaurant, great atmosphere and really good food! I was sad not to be able to order a glass of wine, though.
I ordered Truffled Mushroom Soup with Shiitake Mushrooms (really good!) for an appetizer.
For main course I had the Slow Roasted Alberta Beef with lobster mashed potatoes and roasted vegetables.
For dessert I had a delicious cheesecake in phyllo pastry with a berry compote sauce thingy.
All in all, I give it a 8.5 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!
If you're commenting as "Anonymous" please make sure to sign your name under your comment so I know who you are!
Happy day to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...