Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I am guilty for the deaths of a thousand trees

I have (and have had for a long time) a devastating addiction/obsession with stationery. Ever since I was a little girl and loved stickers, writing paper and special pens, I have loved everything to do with stationery.
I buy note cards because they're adorable, cute, quirky, hilarious without thought to when I'll use them (but use them I DO!) and I recently (thank you Real Simple Magazine) found a glorious site called Paper Source that has stationery, stationery and more stationery.
I spend mass amounts of time designing my child's (the one that hasn't been born yet) birth announcement knowing full well that these sites are over priced, but they're sooo beautiful. And cute. And adorable. And fresh. And gorgeously designed.
sigh
'Tis the sigh of love.

2 comments:

  1. I love your secret fetishes hehe you are never boring :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vanessa, I share the same weakness for paper and stationary! Walking around a paper store is my equivalent to a kid in a candy store. Yum! =D

    - Olive

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!
If you're commenting as "Anonymous" please make sure to sign your name under your comment so I know who you are!
Happy day to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...