Tuesday, February 10, 2009

desire

My newest blog obsession (as of 10 minutes ago) is Bakerella. I'm in love. And filled to the brim with marvelous, domesticated ideas...
For instance, check this out:The entire thing is made out of cake. Yep, even the truffles. I'm in sweet, baking heaven!
Seriously, I'm going to make something fantastic for this V-day weekend but I'm not quite sure what yet. It's going to taste delicious and hopefully look delicious too. I'm not sure what it will be, but it will undoubtedly put all my workouts to waste (I went swimming for the first time yesterday...more on that later...) and be COMPLETELY worth it. :)

2 comments:

  1. Bakerella is one of my favorite blogs! Oh, those cake pops....

    If the photography makes me this happy, I can't imagine how I'll feel when I actually make something from the site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOHOO guess who's coming to visit YOU this weekend :) hehe

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!
If you're commenting as "Anonymous" please make sure to sign your name under your comment so I know who you are!
Happy day to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...