Sunday, January 11, 2009

birth announcements

I'm already looking up birth announcements online. I absolutely LOVE Tiny Prints. They have beautiful designs. It what I used for our Christmas cards this year.
Anyway, so back to birth announcements. I designed one for Noah when he was born but I'm really not that gifted in design. I have an eye for it, but I don't know how to make it work or look good.
And now with #2 coming along I'll also have a toddler running around. Chances of me having time to design a birth announcement that I'll actually are slim to none.
I guess we'll see how it all goes down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!
If you're commenting as "Anonymous" please make sure to sign your name under your comment so I know who you are!
Happy day to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...