Friday, December 5, 2008


This week I was up north for some training with work. I always seem to get sick at these things and I find this extremely frustrating. Not only am I getting less sleep due to staying up later to chat with friends as well as (and the bigger of the two reasons) sharing a room with Noah, but I just happen to get sick and my body rejects late nights and early mornings and just plain lacks in patience and general well being of body and spirit.
But despite being sick, I did have some great chats with some wonderful ladies and I think for me, that made all the other inconveniences worth it.

1 comment:

  1. boo hoo hoo hoo hoo.

    this is me crying because I WASN'T THERE.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!
If you're commenting as "Anonymous" please make sure to sign your name under your comment so I know who you are!
Happy day to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...