Tuesday, November 18, 2008

tiring

Today was a mentally exhausting day. I have a lot on my plate right now and am so behind (at least I feel so behind) in some of my work responsibilities. It's hard to work from home. It's hard to work from home and be a Mom to a 1 year old.
But I hunkered down and got a bunch of stuff done. I feel better, but I don't think I'll feel the weight of my responsibilities will lift until the New Year. :( That is a long time away but it'll be over before I know it, I suppose.
I'm so full of water right now (trying to drink more these days) and I hope I don't wake up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom. I enjoy sleeping through the night.
Better start getting ready for bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!
If you're commenting as "Anonymous" please make sure to sign your name under your comment so I know who you are!
Happy day to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...