Sunday, November 9, 2008

Meal plan Week 2

Mexican Monday:

Chicken/meatless Quesadillas

Crockpot Tuesday:

Chicken Parisienne

Pasta Wednesday:

Spinach, mushroom & ricotta fettuccine

Fish Thursday:

Salmon with Pesto Mayo with sauted asparagus

Soup & Salad Friday:

African Yam and Peanut Soup with ginger and pineapple (Courtesy of Miss Beth Fisher) with Mandarin Almond Salad

Royal Winter Fair Saturday:

Woot! RWF!

Suz & Roz Sunday:

We’re having our friends over for lunch on Sunday so I’m not posting what we’re having since Suz reads this blog.

1 comment:

  1. poop! ahah
    I like suspense.
    Also, I wish I was married to you. Those look like darn good meals!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!
If you're commenting as "Anonymous" please make sure to sign your name under your comment so I know who you are!
Happy day to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...