Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Thou shalt not...

On my home page this news story popped up about a couple receiving $100,000 from a complete stranger. Amazing.
I want that to happen to me. The things I could do with $100,000. And not things like blowing it on silly thousand dollar diaper bags...but things like getting rid of debt, buying a house instead of renting, getting a bigger vehicle - or at least one with 4 doors (you don't appreciate a 4 door until you have a baby!). I mean, I am happy with my life right now but of course I'd like to be out of debt and owning my own home.
Yes, that would be nice.
Sometimes it's far too easy to covet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!
If you're commenting as "Anonymous" please make sure to sign your name under your comment so I know who you are!
Happy day to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...