Saturday, December 22, 2007

i.heart.baking.


Baking up a storm - I love Christmas baking!


Thumbprint cookies. A new recipe for me this year and I think this might be one of my favourites!


Cheese Stars. This is the fourth year I've made these and they are definitely a Christmas tradition and favourite. Especially with a glass of red wine!


Kris Kringle Cookies. Packed with white chocolate, cranberries and pecans, this new recipe is sure to be a favourite - as long as you've got a sweet tooth!

I'm missing a picture of the chewy ginger cookies. This is the second year I've made them and I love them. Perfectly round and crinkled and chewy...mmm....so Christmasey.

3 comments:

  1. if i happen to stop by, do i get to sample all these baked goodies!?

    they look amazing. kind of like you in your apron. incredible martha-stewart-only-lovelier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmm the cheese stars look soooo yummmmmmmmmmmyyyyy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vaness.. everything looks fabulous and yummy!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!
If you're commenting as "Anonymous" please make sure to sign your name under your comment so I know who you are!
Happy day to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...