Monday, December 10, 2007

family


Well this is it. Our first Christmas picture as a family. I'm actually quite proud of it. I set up the camera on our tripod and hit the timer and ran to join Jamie and Noah. After about 5 or 6 shots we came out with this one. Not too shabby!
It's a bit surreal to look at this picture and think, "This is my family. My husband. My son. Our first Christmas together."
I guess this is the first of many more Strickland family Christmas pictures to come.
I'm not sure if you ever can be fully ready to begin your own family...but I think I'm as ready as I'll ever be.

2 comments:

  1. you look absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, if good looks is ever a prerequisite for family readiness, i think the stricklands are doing just fine!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!
If you're commenting as "Anonymous" please make sure to sign your name under your comment so I know who you are!
Happy day to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...