Monday, November 26, 2007

a nice partnership

Two things:

1. Dark Chocolate M&Ms. DELISH! And I can't stop eating them.

2. So You Think You Can Dance. I'm not sure why I can't stop watching this show. I could care less about American Idol or Canadian Idol or pretty much any other reality tv show. But this one...I eat it up. It's a gooder. (This is one of the routines I watched yesterday - the routine starts at 2:30.) It's a guilty pleasure - definitely. Jamie is baffled at this obsession of mine.

They go very well together.

2 comments:

  1. ha ha!! those are 2 of my favourite things too. The Dark are way better than the milk!! and I don't know what it is about dance, but I just love it!! And totally love the show. I worked with a bunch of professional ballet dancers this past summer and you should have heard the stupid questions that I asked, I just wanted to know everything I could about them. Dancers are cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that dance was AMAZING!!! i wish i could watch this show on tv - i agree that it's the one "reality" show that sucks me in.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!
If you're commenting as "Anonymous" please make sure to sign your name under your comment so I know who you are!
Happy day to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...