Tuesday, October 23, 2007

2 days overdue

No news. I'm waiting to hear back about my iron levels and will go in on Thursday for a stretch and sweep to help induce labour (naturally).
The baby's head still isn't fully engaged apparently and I have been feeling pretty normal.
Jamie and I got the carseat in last night and went to the fire station to get it checked. They said they don't officially do it, but one guy took a look at it and he said it looks tight and fine.
So we're good. :)
My bag is packed in case of a hospital visit and today I got my ebay purchase of my Zanzibar linens so we're all in waiting mode right now.
Come on baby!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! I'm glad about the carseat and linens!! and feeling good and.. you know the rest!!
    I think we're all wanting to pack bags too!! haha!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!
If you're commenting as "Anonymous" please make sure to sign your name under your comment so I know who you are!
Happy day to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...