Tuesday, September 11, 2007

low iron

Oh and I don't remember if I blogged about this but my iron is still low so I'm supposed to be taking iron supplements.
To be honest, I'm not exactly happy about this. The supplement my midwife wants me to take is called - crap I forget already - anyway...so this iron supplement comes in liquid form and I have to take it 3 TIMES A DAY!!! I barely remember to take my prenatal vitamins, how can I remember this? And I have to take it with OJ and avoid dairy products and make sure not to have coffee or tea or anything with caffeine because it inhibits my body's ability to absorb the iron...yadda yadda yadda.
So I need to remember to go and buy that tomorrow before I completely forget all about it.

1 comment:

  1. ummmmm,....that would be Floradix! and don't forget to eat some prunes...dried ones work too!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!
If you're commenting as "Anonymous" please make sure to sign your name under your comment so I know who you are!
Happy day to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...