Sunday, August 19, 2007

first baby shower

Yesterday I went to my first baby shower. Jamie's aunts threw it for me and it was really beautiful and extremely generous. Thank you to everyone who helped and came out and showered me in beautiful and adorable (and practical) things for little Strickie.
Seriously - I had no idea there were so many cute things out there for little boys.
It was a great time with delicious yummies - my only regret was not taking some cake home. At the time I felt full and thought better of the idea, but now at 3:30pm on a Sunday afternoon I am wishing I had some cake to munch on. :)
Thanks to Erin who got the Leaf paraphernalia.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you had fun at your shower although, not taking the cake home was probably a good foresight on curbing your sweet tooth! LOVE YOU VANESS!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!
If you're commenting as "Anonymous" please make sure to sign your name under your comment so I know who you are!
Happy day to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...