Thursday, July 12, 2007

baby movin'

This baby knows how to move.
In the words of Julia Roberts from "My Best Friend's Wedding";
I've got moves you've never seen!
Seriously, sometimes it feels like this guy is shadow boxing or running a marathon or pretending he's a pinball and bouncing off of me at warp speed.
I'll wake up in the morning and he's going nuts - just little jolts or tiny bounces...I can't imagine what it'll be like when he's bigger! Or going to bed and lying on my side the little guy is active to the nth degree.
Ridiculous.
But cool.

1 comment:

  1. so...are you having a boy? just wondering if "the little guy" is generic or specific.... :)

    you look great by the way!

    mel :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!
If you're commenting as "Anonymous" please make sure to sign your name under your comment so I know who you are!
Happy day to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...