Monday, May 21, 2007

closure

I echo Beth's comment today (about herself), in that I have never been so emotionally invested in a tv relationship.
I am henceforth referring to the relationship between Jim & Pam from The Office. (Henceforth...that kinda reminds me of Dwight. Anyway.)
Two nights ago I dreamt about Pam & Jim. And I was Pam. Heartbroken over Jim not liking me. It was intense. Jamie was not so impressed.
There was much sobbing involved.
Last night I had a totally unrelated dream but Michael (the boss) from The Office was randomly one of the people in my dream.
I think I just needed closure. You see, I've been waiting since last Thursday to watch the season finale of The Office. I think I was going crazy.
Miraculously, Beth and I found the episode online to watch and we watched it all.
It was really good and I think I have my closure.
Until next season...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!
If you're commenting as "Anonymous" please make sure to sign your name under your comment so I know who you are!
Happy day to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...