Monday, April 2, 2007

a little update

I've got my 2nd ultrasound booked for next Wednesday.
And as much as I hated holding "it" for soooo long, I think it was really comforting to see the heartbeat and I look forward to seeing it again.
Other than that, not too much new on the baby front.
We have names, but we're not telling anyone - SO DON'T ASK!
I'm feeling mostly tired - naps are my saving grace. I napped from 6-7:20 tonight and it will probably come back and bite me in the butt when I try to fall asleep in the next hour or so.
No noticeable bump - except for general thickening up of the belly area.
The question will soon be, "Pudgy or pregnant?"
Luckily for me I can answer the latter.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Vanizzle & Jamie... :D

    I love you guys, and am so utterly happy for you & your little family :D

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!
If you're commenting as "Anonymous" please make sure to sign your name under your comment so I know who you are!
Happy day to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...