Sunday, April 8, 2007

Easter = new life

Well as you may have noticed, I've started up an online Baby pool where people can enter their guess on the gender of the baby, birth date, and weight and it's all for free!
I think there should be a prize (it was suggested that the winner picks the middle name, but that's not going to happen) so I'll think of something. The rules and scoring system should all be on the website on the link on the right side of the page so I won't bother to go into detail.
As for this weekend - it was fun to tell some of our family members and phone a few close friends. I really enjoyed that and look forward to when everyone knows!
I also enjoyed the delicious Easter dinners we had this weekend - and leftovers!
Woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!
If you're commenting as "Anonymous" please make sure to sign your name under your comment so I know who you are!
Happy day to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...