Monday, April 23, 2007

appetite and fatigue

I am definitely getting my appetite back. I always seem to be hungry - but extremely unmotivated to actually make anything.
Jamie says I am now definitely showing. It looks like pudge to anyone who DOESN'T know that I'm pregnant and I feel like I'm getting "chubby" in the midsection but it's also not that noticeable to most others I think.
My clothes still fit me which is nice, but we'll see how long that will last. :)
I kinda like having an excuse to go out and buy new clothes.
I'm still feeling tired and could go for a nap right about now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!
If you're commenting as "Anonymous" please make sure to sign your name under your comment so I know who you are!
Happy day to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...