Sunday, March 25, 2007

weird dreams!

And so the crazy dreams continue....
Yesterday after napping I remembered a weird dream I had - oddly enough I can't remember it anymore.
And this morning my alarm woke me up in the middle of a bizarre dream.
I wasn't myself at all. I'm fairly certain I dropped several f-bombs in my dream and I was hanging out with a co-worker, Jamie and my co-worker's 3 gay guy friends. So weird!
The gay guys were making fun of my extremely hairy legs.
So I left (we were at church) to go to the washroom to shave my legs in my very expensive Manolo Blahnik stilettos.
I think they were red.
Anyway (I don't have Manolo Blahniks, just by the way) on my way to the washroom I encountered a "hold up" situation and so then I got stuck being held up but then started chatting with the woman who was "holding up" the other person with a gun.
It was weird.
There was more but it just is too weird and pointless to write it all down here.
Man...if I keep having these weird dreams, pregnancy could be exhausting. Ok, so I think it'll be exhausting, but hopefully not from weird dreams.
I had lots of crampy feelings yesterday but I'm fairly certain they were ligament stretching pains and also due to the fact that I was on my feet the entire day.
So...I'm planning on taking it easy for the next day and a half.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!
If you're commenting as "Anonymous" please make sure to sign your name under your comment so I know who you are!
Happy day to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...