Sunday, March 11, 2007

weekend

What a great weekend.
My cousin came on Friday and we spent the weekend eating lots of good food, relaxing, listening to great jazz at Manhattan's (the best I've heard there so far), enjoying a gorgeous day downtown window shopping and sipping on iced lattes at the Red Brick Cafe.
I'm tired, though.
Ha. I just spent a few minutes blogging and complaining about how I don't feel prepared at all and yadda yadda yadda ... but as I re-read what I wrote a verse from Philippians 2 popped into my head about doing everything without complaining or grumbling.
So......I am thankful for the great weekend I had with my cousin and I will do my best to prepare now for the week I'm about to face.
And I'm also thankful for Life Brand Cereal.
So good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!
If you're commenting as "Anonymous" please make sure to sign your name under your comment so I know who you are!
Happy day to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...