Wednesday, March 28, 2007

spring fling

Today I got to indulge in one of my favourite activities; wearing newly purchased items.
EXCEPT - I had bought this particular item over a month ago (at least it seems that long ago) and delayed in wearing them so that they wouldn't get ruined by the salt.
Any guesses?
That's right. They're shoes. They're pretty much the cutest shoes you've ever seen. I got them at payless when Jamie needed some casual-type dress shoes and so they ended up costing me just under $20 I think.
Anyway, so I was pretty much thrilled to be wearing them - even if I did get some blisters due to the fact that I wore them without socks.
It's spring! Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!
If you're commenting as "Anonymous" please make sure to sign your name under your comment so I know who you are!
Happy day to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...