Tuesday, March 20, 2007

multiples

Last night I dreamed I was pregnant with triplets.
It was scary. My first thought was "Oh no, I am going to be HUGE!" and then even though I wasn't at full term I went in for a c-section. Then I realized as I was getting prepped that I didn't want a c-section, I wanted a natural birth. Luckily I was able to get out of it.
I did, however, wake up in a terrible fright that I was pregnant with triplets.
Then I remembered...so far, there's only one.

On another note, there is a couple on staff who just found out they are pregnant with twins.
Yikes!

1 comment:

  1. Is the little guy ready to spend some serious time in the kitchen this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!
If you're commenting as "Anonymous" please make sure to sign your name under your comment so I know who you are!
Happy day to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...