Wednesday, February 21, 2007

spring cleaning

Sometimes when you get a cleaning urge you must succumb and clean 'til you drop.
Things I cleaned today:
  • I took everything out of the front closet, vacuumed, mopped, and sorted through all our shoes - threw out a box full of old shoes and flipflops - plus a few coats.
  • Put everything back.
  • Hammered in 2 more nails so I could hang my broom and mop beside my Swiffer.
  • Vacuumed the entire house - like REALLY vacuumed - I moved all the furniture.
  • Went through my closet and dresser drawers. Got rid of 3 garbage bags full of old clothes.
  • Sorted through all our books and got rid of a box full of weird/dumb/bad books.
  • Changed our sheets
  • Did the laundry
  • Sorted through all my purses and got rid of old ones I don't use anymore.
  • Cleared and sorted through everything that had piled up on my desk.
Some more items on my cleaning "to do" list:
  • sort through my bedside table drawers - I'm sure I'll find many things I thought I had previously lost.
  • finish cleaning/tidying the spare bedroom.
Whew. Cleaning sure is tiring. But it's a "good" tired. I am going to sleep like a baby tonight.

1 comment:

I love hearing from you!
If you're commenting as "Anonymous" please make sure to sign your name under your comment so I know who you are!
Happy day to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...