Wednesday, February 21, 2007

sigh of relief

Whew. I can breathe again.
I went to the doctor's office today for a confirmation of pregnancy.
I did a urine sample and then waited for FOREVER for Dr. B to come in and give me the results. I started to doubt how I've been feeling in the past couple weeks.
But she finally came in and said, "So you're pregnant." I was like, "Yes. Yes I am." with one of those ridiculously giddy smiles.
So I'm going to go ahead and set things up with the midwifery clinic and go from there.
I have an ultrasound in 2 weeks to hopefully hear the baby's heartbeat and confirm the due date - which Dr. B said is Oct. 24th - only a day before the online calculator.
I'm letting myself get excited all over again.
And now to figure out when we tell people...
And so it begins...
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!
If you're commenting as "Anonymous" please make sure to sign your name under your comment so I know who you are!
Happy day to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...