Sunday, February 11, 2007

John 15

I'm tired. The week hasn't even begun and I'm tired.
And overwhelmed.
Just make it to Friday. Just make it to Friday. Just make it to Friday.
It's at times like these when the things I've been learning about the Spirit Filled Life come at me in great waves.
*wave*
Oh yeah. Thanks for that reminder, God.
*bigger wave*
Crap. Trying to do it on my own strength again. My own strength. Which is very little.
God help me. I definitely cannot do this on my own. But sometimes I try. And get frustrated and overwhelmed in the meantime. And then I sulk. And refuse to come to you with a broken and contrite heart.
I'm sorry Lord.
I long to abide in you.
Help me to be a branch...and only a branch.

2 comments:

  1. Good reminder for me too! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is encouraging, because i forget that everyone else isn't superhuman...and if everyone else isn't superhuman, i can have these struggles without being a failure.

    (ghlawqvc: get her laughing and watch [the] quality verify completely.)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!
If you're commenting as "Anonymous" please make sure to sign your name under your comment so I know who you are!
Happy day to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...