Thursday, October 26, 2006

bananas & onions


I was really looking forward to 2 beautifully thick slices of banana bread from the UC cafeteria. The first couple bites were delicious. I did, however miss the lemon glaze that my mom used to brush on the top of the banana bread just as it came out of the oven. The lack of lemon glaze (pretty much consisting of lemon juice) was not my ultimate letdown. It was the slightly disconcerting taste of onions that pervaded not 1 slice, but both of them. Onions? I swear it was onions. Maybe they need to clean out their pans a little better after using them to make...onion loaf?
Sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!
If you're commenting as "Anonymous" please make sure to sign your name under your comment so I know who you are!
Happy day to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...